Social Media Specialist
Want to enjoy the work you do? Do you have an uncontrollable desire to dole out a whirlwind of sparkling content magic? Excellent. We want you on the team! We are looking for a unique, passionate, and creative Social Media Specialist to join the Roadmaster Marketing team! The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring Social Media channels and being an all-around beast when it comes to digital communication.
This role will be responsible for creating fun, original content copy, managing posts, and responding to followers. Got a knack for giving people the chuckles? This might be a great fit for you! You will present our company and client images in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
We expect the person in this role to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. Got a strong meme game? Is your way with words legendary quality? Are you great at finding the perfect image or expression to relay your message? Boy howdy, that's the right stuff! The Social Media Specialist should have excellent communication skills and be able to express ideas creatively.
This is not a manager-level role.
- Develop, implement, and manage client identity using social media strategy across multiple social channels with an emphasis on Facebook, LinkedIn, Snap, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to set and meet social media milestones and goals.
- Develop and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign, reporting regularly on campaign effectiveness.
- Build and deploy occasional paid social media campaigns with the assistance of our Digital Ads Specialist.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends and technologies.
- Work with the in-house design team to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with all departments on producing top-quality content for consumption.
- Adhere to social media rules and regulations
- Engage our online communities with a variety of wit, humor, professionalism, and care.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok and other social media best practices
- Working understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Creative ideas and the ability to craft content copy that gets attention.
- A strong understanding of internet trends is highly preferred.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Positive attitude, creative mindset, and idea generator.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Robust Paid Time Off and Vacation Policy (Available on Day One!)
- Expanded Parental Leave
- Upward Opportunities in a Growing Company
- 401k Retirement Savings with Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training