Social Media Specialist
We are looking for a passionate and creative Social Media Specialist to join the Roadmaster Marketing team! The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing, and monitoring Social Media channels to increase brand awareness for clients, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
This role will be responsible for creating original content copy, managing posts, and responding to anyone who interacts. You will manage our company and client images in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
We expect the person in this role to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. The Social Media Specialist should have excellent communication skills and be able to express ideas creatively.
- Develop, implement, and manage client identity using social media strategy across multiple social channels with an emphasis on Facebook, LinkedIn, Snap, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work with the Marketing Manager and Social Media Manager to set and meet social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign, reporting regularly on campaign effectiveness.
- Build and deploy some paid social media campaigns.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, trends and technologies.
- Work with the in-house design team to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with all departments on producing top quality content for our clients.
- Adhere to social media rules and regulations
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least one year of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok and other social media best practices
- General understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Creative ideas and the ability to craft content copy that gets attention.
- A strong understanding of internet trends is highly preferred.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Positive attitude, creative mindset, and idea generator.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Driven, team player motivated to take responsibility and ensure successful outcomes across activities.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Robust Paid Time Off and Vacation Policy (Available on Day One!)
- Expanded Parental Leave
- Upward Opportunities in a Growing Company
- 401k Retirement Savings with Match
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid Training